Wednesday, December 14, 2011

1 Beginning

Hi all, we are Margaret and Christopher, married couple, swingers, enjoying LIFESTYLE:)
Probably you will not believe in our names, but who cares?
It is actually doesn't matter...
We created the blog, because we think we can bring to you few things that you might be interested in.
For few of you this could be hideous and horrible, but when you get more knowledge about Lifestyle you can even fly!
Everything started when somebody wrote to us on msn, asking us are we interested in swinging?
We looked at each other surprised, we did not know what does it mean...
We asked her (it was a girl) can she explain what it is all about.
She said it is swapping partners during sex...
I (Chris) liked this idea from very beginning :), as every guy I dreamed about sex with another girl:)
But Margaret said decidedly NO WAY!!!
It is funny now, because we are swingers and also Margie became BI-sexual :)
I am straight, and I not interested in males. Just to make it clear .

And from that day we started, mostly Chris, browsing Internet about swing, why, how, where, etc.
Margie was not really happy about it so the whole idea just extinguished.
I don't know how much time has passed before we came back to this subject, but it appeared in jokes.

I spent a lot of time on chat rooms, talking, flirting and getting know women better.
It was pretty interesting but inconvenient for Margie.

And some day I decided to make another step and I have met another woman, and even more, we went to bed...
I was so curious and I decided to try.
I felt justified, because I thought she did that already.
I was wrong and I did a big mess...
I said to Margie I was cheating on her, and It took few months to get back to normal.
We decided to start to talk about swinging and cheating again.
Margie was really afraid she is not enough for me, she is not a good partner, woman, lover... and she thought I was looking for a new partner for a life, I was looking for new love...but I just wanted to try another body, which I never  did before, so did not Margie...
We were talking and talking and talking and finally Margie understood it was only fun, pure sex...and I made her sure about our relationship, our love and partnership...
Margie told me that, her biggest afraid was I find another lady and I will stay with her.
For me it was totally crazy, even absurd, but from her side, ladies side, they are wright, man can lose his head and do something stupid.

But gentlemen, we are not alone, there is a lot of women, much more than men hahahaha, who can loose their heads too.

No comments: